Easter is just around the corner. If you’re just starting your own little hunt for Easter Basket goodies, you might just find yourself on the hunt for a little inspiration. Oh sure, the Easter Bunny is cute. And don’t get us wrong, chocolate is a welcome treat for any occasion. Even the fresh little glimmers of spring that fill the Easter baskets - sidewalk chalk, a jar of bubbles and a few new hair clips – can be truly delightful.
For a REAL SWEET treat, one that is sugar-free AND provides quality girl-time, Urban Venus has the best new idea for an Easter tradition! Bring your little one into the spa for one of our Princess Manicures!
This year, we’ve created an Easter-theme for this pampering package for girls 12 & under, which - for $35.00 - includes a mini manicure, an Easter Egg bath bomb & an Urban Venus nail polish.” All little girls enjoy being pampered and doing girl stuff with mom (not to mention, like us, she probably deserves it!)
To make it an experience you can enjoy together, moms get treated to a full Spa Manicure for $40 when you book the appointments together! It is cheerful and fun; it is pampering and quality girl-time all wrapped up in one!
How festive is that?!
To book your appointment call West Springs at 403-686-0997 or Downtown at 403-266-1158 & mention " Easter Special".
Are you feeling what we’re feeling? It feels like winter is NEVER going to end.
Believe it or not, we are in the home stretch. We’ve made it past the half way mark and there is still HOPE that the sun will work its way back to our end of the planet. In the meantime, it might be the right time for a little mid-winter pick-me-up.
Whether you are one of the lucky ones who will be heading south this year, or you’re stuck up north with us facing it head on, you have a good reason to book a spa party! There is no need to wait for a bridal shower or special event to get the girls out of the house and into the spa to have a fun and cozy evening of manis and pedis. Some good company, a few giggles, and a couple drinks and snacks, along with a fresh coat of polish on your pretty little toes and fingers, might be all you need to give you a push to get through the second half of winter.
Group parties like this are our specialty. The atmosphere here is a perfect setting to lounge and be pampered. We’d love to have you, whether you decide to have a party or just come in for a little me-time!
Just think, by the time you are in need of your NEXT pedicure, we’ll be that much closer to SPRING.
Book your party now!
Hey guys, this week’s blog is for you. We know that Valentine’s Day can sometimes feel a little bit like a chore. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us.
We know you love your ladies, but just don’t have any time or maybe you’re running short on ideas to give Valentine’s Day the attention it deserves. Probably all your best ideas were used up at Christmas, right?! That’s why Urban Venus has the PERFECT solution for you.
Treat your beautiful (and deserving!) lady to Urban Venus’ decadent Valentine’s Day package. It includes our signature Chocolate Fondue Manicure and Pedicure, and a matching lotion. You can order this online and we’ll even DELIVER IT, wrapped up in a beautiful box for FREE. The entire package is $99 and then “voila!” all you have to do is pick up a lovey, dovey card.
With love, Urban Venus (xoxo)
With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, why not give her a Chocolate Fondue Pedicure. Available online & instore.
Up to 68% off all Gingerbread & Christmas Tree Products on Sale, online or instore. Shop now!
Make someone's holiday merrier with a cranberry manicure, gingerbread pedicure & our Urban Venus holiday lotion for only $99.
To have it delivered for the holiday season, order now!
If you don’t see it coming, you can feel it. Winter (...sigh). The leaves are long gone, you can now see your breath when you venture outside, and although you tried to prolong it as long as you could, you’ve finally had to kick on the ole’ furnace. Oh sure, winter means fantastic fall fashions (who doesn’t LOVE the fall boots this season...matched with a great pair of jeans and a sexy sweater – it really can warm your heart). Not to mention, the holidays are around the corner and some of us can even get excited about the re-opening of the ski hills.
BUT – and this is a big BUT – in order to look and feel our best during the long, cold, dry winters we have to invest a little more time and effort into our beauty regime.
You’re worth the investment!
Urban Venus has come up with a list of essential tips and products to help avoid the dull appearance and sometimes uncomfortable tightness of winter skin. Just like your overall health or even your car, it might seem like a bit of investment involving some time and money, but we promise it will pay off in the end.
- Scrub away those dead skin cells with a good exfoliater. We carry a great line of scrubs that use a fine sea salt, which we’d recommend using twice a week. Customer favourites are the Urban Venus Fresh Squeezed Citrus scrub or the Pina Colada scrub...a tropical escape from the winter blahs!
- Lay it on Thick. When it comes to moisturizing, the thicker the better to quench thirsty skin. Urban Venus Shea Butter Sticks are all natural & primarily made of cocoa butter. During the winter we don’t have the same problems with excess oil, so moisturize generously everyday!
- Don’t forget about your pretty fingers! If you don’t normally use a cuticle oil, winter is the time to start. It becomes an instant hydrator for dry brittle nails, and will keep you looking freshly manicured all winter. When pop-star Rihanna was in Canada she picked up picked one up Urban Venus’ Cuticle Oils.
- Try a little hydrotherapy. While you want to keep really hot baths to a minimum (resist the urge to soak for longer than 10-15minutes), you could take a little inspiration from the spas and change the temperature of your showers from hot to cold and then back again. While it may not sound pleasant, the idea is that it will stimulate blood flow which revitalizes our skin. Nice!
- The Tried and Trues: Drink Water, Wear an SPF, and get a Good Night’s Sleep! Keep sliced lemons on add to add to your water. It will help reduce those nasty toxins that keep our skin from looking great. Many of us put the SPF aside during the winter but that is a mistake. Get SPF into your daily beauty routine TODAY. As always, and above all else, another great weapon again premature aging is a good night’s sleep. A beauty rest...its a beautiful thing.