What is Microblading?
Microblading is a 3-step process consisting of the Consultation, the Initial Procedure and a Perfection Appointment 4-6 weeks later. When the proper aftercare is followed, the results last up to 1-3 years respectively.
There are man different reasons one would consider Microblading;
- Want to improve the shape/thickness/density of your current brows?
- have been plucking/tweezing/waxing your brows for years and have experienced permanent hair loss in areas and want to restore your orignal shape?
- hair loss/thinning due to age?
- have a scar you want to camouflage?
- are you looking for a more aesthetic shape to frame your face?
During the Consultation
- We will go into depth about the contradictions you may have to do the procedure and make sure it's right for you
- We will shape out your brow to the Golden ratio and make any changes you feel fit.
- We will carefully choose a pigment that suites your natural hair and skin type (remembering that the pigment will fade up to 40% after healing).
During the Initial Procedure
- A topical anesthetic is applied on the brow area
- We will wait 20-30 minutes to complete the anesthetic process
- Once the area is numb we will then start our Microblading/Pigment depositing
- We will then apply an aftercare/discuss the aftercare process and book your Perfection Appointment
During the Perfection Appointment
- This appointment is extremely important as we assess the healing and we can make any adjustments we need
- If necessary we will deepen the strokes and/or add strokes
Consultation-free with booking of procedure
First Time Procedure $400
Perfection appointment 4-6 weeks $75
Maintenance: Within 6 months $150
Yearly Perfection $225
There is a $100 non-refundable deposit for all appointments excluding the 4-6 week Perfection Appointment.